Day 1: Johannesburg to Tydon Safari Camp
• Transfer to safari Camp
• Sunset to evening game drive in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve
Day 2: Kruger Safari
• Morning and afternoon safari in Kruger
Day 3: Sabi Sand Safari - Greater Kruger
• Morning and afternoon safari in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve
Day 4: Tydon Safari Camp to Johannesburg via Panorama Route
• Visit God’s Window, Pinnacle Lisbon Falls,(weather permitting) and Graskop
• Road transfers to and from the Tydon Safari Camp from Johannesburg, Pretoria or Nelspruit
• Accommodation in African themed Tented rooms
• A personal guide who will be especially assigned to you to assist you throughout your safari
• Breakfasts, lunches and dinners
• Bottled water during Safari
• Sabi Sand and Kruger Park Safari drives in open game viewing vehicles
• Mosquito and insect repellent spray if needed
• The return trip to Johannesburg via the scenic Panorama route
• All activities not indicated,
• Meals and drinks en route to and from the Kruger Park
• All drinks
• Communication costs
• Curio purchases
|4 Days Kruger and Sabi Sands||Price|
|01 Nov 2018 – 31 Oct 2019|
|Per Adult Sharing||14635|
- Per Adult Sharing
Price 01 Nov 2018 – 31 Oct 2019 : 14635
- Single Supplement
Price 01 Nov 2018 – 31 Oct 2019 : 2365
Price 01 Nov 2018 – 31 Oct 2019 : 7320
|Includes||Return Road transfers, 3 nights Accomodation at Tydon Safari Camp, meals as per itinerary, *from dinner first night , activities as per itinerary|
Day 1: Johannesburg to Tydon Safari Camp & Sabi Sand Game Drive
• Our 4-day Kruger and Sabi Sand Safari begins with pick up from the International Airport in Johannesburg, or your pre-tour hotel in the vicinity.
• Heading towards the world-famous Greater Kruger Park in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle, we leave the vibrant city of Johannesburg behind.
• We travel northeast to Tydon Safari Camp, situated in a peaceful bush setting at the Shaw's Gate entrance of the renowned Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
• Arriving at Tydon Safari Camp there is time to check in and freshen up, before we venture into the bush on our first exhilarating sunset game drive in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. The Sabi Sand Reserve is best known for its exceptional leopard sightings and close-up wildlife encounters.
• All of our game drives on this Kruger Park & Sabi Sand Safari are conducted in open 4x4 safari vehicles.
• After our thrilling sunset to night game drive we make our way back to the safari camp, arriving after dark. At the lantern-lit camp a welcoming campfire awaits you in the boma area.
• Quench your thirst with some pre-dinner drinks around the open campfire, before tucking into a tasty dinner. The evening meal is served either in the outdoor boma under the stars or in the thatch-covered dining area.
• Unwind beside the flickering campfire at the end of your first action-packed day on safari in Greater Kruger, or retreat to your comfortable tented room for a good night's rest.
Day 2: Kruger National Park Game Drives
• Rise and shine early on the second day of our safari, to be greeted by the glowing hues of the untamed African bush bathed in the soft morning light.
• Begin the day with a fresh coffee or tea, served in the lodge dining area surrounded by indigenous trees. Then we head into the wilderness on a morning game drive in Kruger Park, South Africa's premier safari destination. Our game viewing drives take us in search of Africa's Big Five animals and an abundance of other wild animals.
• After our exciting Kruger game drive we return to Tydon Safari Camp where a hearty mid-morning breakfast is served.
• Breakfast is followed by some leisure time for you to relax at Tydon Camp. Take a siesta in your air-conditioned tent or cool off in the swimming pool during the heat of the day. Stroll around the natural campgrounds, or laze in the lounge area or on the sun deck, taking in the tranquil bush setting. Alternatively you can participate in some of the optional activities available at camp.
• A well prepared light-lunch is served between 12:30pm and 2:00pm in the dining lapa at the safari camp.
• At about 2:30pm we embark on a rewarding afternoon game drive in Kruger Park.
• These game drives in open safari vehicles enable you to experience the African bush up close, getting back to nature and gaining insight into Greater Kruger's fascinating inhabitants and habitats.
• Our guides follow the best routes for wildlife sightings and photographic opportunities as you explore, ensuring that you get the most out of your game drives in Kruger Park. We welcome questions on our 4x4 game drives in Kruger & Sabi Sand. Our experienced guides will happily share their knowledge, so that you can learn as much as possible about these beautiful game parks and the wildlife along the way.
• Back at camp dinner and drinks will be served around the glowing campfire. The remainder of the evening is free for you to put your feet up and share tales from the bush, beneath the African night sky.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included
Day 3: Sabi Sand Reserve Game Drives
• We get an early start again today, as early mornings are one of the best times for game viewing.
• After a refreshing tea or coffee in the reception area, we set off on a morning game drive in Sabi Sand. Our guides know a great deal about the Sabi Sand bushveld and are able to provide you with in-depth knowledge of the fascinating local fauna and flora on your game drives.
• Sabi Sand Game Reserve is not only renowned for its outstanding leopard sightings, but also for superb sightings of lions, buffalo, elephant and rhino.
• We are often able to get quiet close to the wildlife making for excellent photographs of your safari in Southern Africa.
• Breakfast is served back at Tydon Camp after our morning game drive. Then there is some free time to relax and recharge your batteries during the hottest part of the day. Take a dip in the swimming pool, or enjoy some of the activities on offer at the safari camp.
• Light lunch is served between 12:30pm and 2:00pm in the main lodge area.
• In the afternoon we take a game drive in Sabi Sand Game Park looking out for leopard, lion, rhino and buffalo as we explore.
• We return to camp after dark, to be met by the boma campfire and cold beverages. Tuck into a hearty dinner served in the boma under a canopy of stars, or in the camp dining area, before retiring for the day.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included
Day 4: Tydon Safari Camp to Johannesburg via the Panorama Route
• On our final day we say goodbye to Tydon Safari Camp and drive back to Johannesburg via the Panorama Route.
• We pass through breathtaking mountain scenery and quaint small towns in one of South Africa's most scenic regions. Highlights on the Panorama Route include God's Window, Lisbon Falls and Graskop.
• At about 5:30pm we arrive back in the dynamic city of Johannesburg bringing our memorable Kruger and Sabi Sand Safari to a close.
|A - B||330km - 4hrs|
|B - D||60km - 1hr|
3 Day Kruger - Chauffered GroupDiscover the magnificent Kruger National Park and its surroundings.The first day sees you getting up and close to one of Afric's Big 5, the amazing elephant.From ZAR 101302 Nights - From Johannesburg to Johannesburgmore...
From Cape Town to Kruger - 10 Day - Private circuitMarvel at the scenery of Cape Town and then discover the wild animals in the KrugerFrom ZAR 2299910 days - 9 nights - Cape Town to Johannesburg (or inverse)more...
Discover South Africa and Vic Falls- 12 days - group travelGroup travel - TOUR OF SOUTH AFRICA and VIC FALLS : Cape Town - Durban - Swaziland - Kruger - JohannesburgFrom ZAR 30500more...
South African Beauty - 14 Day - Self DriveFrom Kruger to Cape Town, via Joburg: The cardinal points of a journey through South Africa. Breathtaking!From ZAR 3738314 Days - 13 Nights - From Johannesburg to Cape Town (or vice versa)more...
Best OfThe best we can offer of "animal interaction", "safaris" and "landscapes".From ZAR 5699010 days - 9 nights - Johannesburg to Cape Town (or inverse)more...
Pure SafariSafaris as you have never imagined in three of the best known wildlife Regions of Africa: Kruger Park, Chobe and the Okavango DeltaFrom ZAR 13989010 days - 9 Nights From Kruger (South Africa) to Maun (Botswana)more...
Spectacular LandscapesOpen spaces as far as the eye can see, landscapes that will take your breath away!From ZAR10 days - 9 Nights - From Cape Town (South Africa) to Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)more...
UKUTULA - Incredible Lion Experience - 1 or 2 NightsTouch, feel, play with Lions !From ZAR 33381 or 2 Nights - From Johannesburg to Johannesburgmore...
Cape Town 3 day packageExperience the perfect balance between history and luxury on this three day journey to the best Cape Town has to offer.From ZAR 52002 Nights - From Cape Town to Cape Townmore...
Tented Safari @ Kwafubesi - 1 & 2 NightsOne of Africa’s hidden secrets, this private game reserve of 12000 hectares his bush resort offers prolific game which includes the “Big 5” aFrom ZAR 53861 or 2 Nights - From Johannesburg to Johannesburgmore...
Safari Pilanesberg National Park - 1&2 Nights2 or 3 days in the Pilanesberg Big 5 National park, an unforgettable safari just 2h30 from Johannesburg. Be immersed in Nature and the Bush in this ancient volcFrom ZAR 56921 or 2 Nights - From Johannesburg to Johannesburgmore...
Cape Town 4 day packageExperience the perfect balance between history and luxury on this four day journey to the best Cape Town has to offer. Situated in the heart of Cape Town, the CFrom ZAR 57503 Nights - From Cape Town to Cape Townmore...
Safari Entabeni Conservancy - 1 & 2 NightsSafaris in a spectacular surrounding between a lower and an upper escarpment. Malaria FreeFrom ZAR 59851 or 2 Nights - From Johannesburg to Johannesburgmore...
Vic Falls Splendour -3 Day - BudgetDiscover one of the 7 wonders of the world for those on a tight budget.From ZAR 62382 Nights - From Victoria Falls to Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)more...
Safari Madikwe - 1&2 NightsSearch for the big 5 in this private game reserve of 75000 hectares. Enjoy luxury tented accommodation in the bush.From ZAR 87751 or 2 Nights - From Johannesburg to Johannesburgmore...
Cape Town 5 day & safariExperience the perfect balance between history, animal and luxury on this four day journey to the best Cape Town has to offer. Situated in the heart of Cape TowFrom ZAR 96504 Nights - From Cape Town to Cape Townmore...
Safari Madikwe Makanyane - 1 or 2 NightsLuxurious stay in the middle of the exclusive Malaria Free Madikwe Game Reserve, North West of JohannesburgFrom ZAR 132971 or 2 Nights - From Johannesburg to Johannesburgmore...
Garden Route - 4 Day - circularGarden Route offer the best of the Cape’s natural splendour. With oceans, forests, nature reserves, rivers and many other beautiful habitats to exploreFrom ZAR 143003 Nights - From Cape Town to Cape Townmore...
Cape and Garden Route - 9 Day - CircularCombine a visit of the beautiful Cape and it's Garden Route in this packaged tour of fun filled days. Cape of Good Hope, winelands, Penguins, Big 5 safaris. SoFrom ZAR 203708 Nights - From Cape Town to Cape Townmore...
Chobe Elephants and Victoria Falls - 7 daysEnjoy a wonderful 7-day adventure in the middle of the region of the world's largest elephant population, the Chobe National Park in Botswana and then continueFrom ZAR 232506 Nights – From Kasane (Botswana) to Vic Falls (Zimbabwe)more...
Diverse NamibiaUltimate voyage traversing time through a country of stupefying diversity.From ZAR 4807710 day - 9 night - From Windhoek (Namibia) to Windhoek (Namibia)more...
Authentic BotswanaThe reference in exclusive Safaris - Wild and luxuriousFrom ZAR 17000011 days - 10 nights - from Livingstone (Zambia) to Maun (Botswana)more...