|4 Day Garden Route - Cape to PE||Price||Price per person till Dec 2022|
|3 stars||4 stars||5 stars|
|Per Adult Sharing||22300||22990||27300|
|Child <12 yrs*||10500||10900||13650|
- Per Adult Sharing
Price per person till Dec 2022 3 stars : 22300
Price per person till Dec 2022 4 stars : 22990
Price per person till Dec 2022 5 stars : 27300
Price per person till Dec 2022 3 stars : 23700
Price per person till Dec 2022 4 stars : 24840
Price per person till Dec 2022 5 stars : 30290
- Child <12 yrs*
Price per person till Dec 2022 3 stars : 10500
Price per person till Dec 2022 4 stars : 10900
Price per person till Dec 2022 5 stars : 13650
|Child Policy||One child sharing allowed at 50% of adult rate|
- TLuxury vehicle with registered guide
- Entrance fees to all above mentioned attractions
- 3 nights accommodation on a bed & breakfast basis
- 3 dinners
- Drop off Port Elizabeth at 11h00
- All flights
- optional activities
- meals not mentioned
- purchases of personal nature
DAY 1: Oudtshoorn
Depart from your hotel in Cape Town via Robertson winelands . Run the race against extinction while visiting the oldest and biggest cheetah and croc contact centre world-wide.
• Wine tasting on route to in Robertson area
• Cango Caves
• Dinner & overnight in Oudtshoorn
DAY 2: Oudtshoorn/ Knysna
Visit the charming town of Oudtshoorn,,home to South Africa’s ostrich farm industry and the world famous Cango Caves as well as Knysna,situated between lush forests and the shores of a peaceful lagoon offers a wide variety of activities and attractions.
• Ostrich farm
• Elephant Park (Optional)
• Dinner & overnight in Knysna
DAY 3: Knysna / Plettenberg Bay
Tsitsikamma is an area characterised by large tracts of indigenous forests, deep river gorges and magniﬁcent coastlines
• Natures Valley
• Monkeyland & Birds of Eden (optional)
• Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve
• Plettenberg Bay
• Dinner & overnight in Port Elizabeth
DAY 4: Port Elizabeth
• Port Elizabeth city tour
• Visit the Dunkin memorial
Cape Town to Port Elizabeth 4 Days / 3 Nights (4 Star)
The route from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth will take you across the many landscapes of the Western Cape all the way to the beginning of the Eastern Cape, another province of South Africa. From the arid region of the Karoo to the lushious forests of the Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve and the fishing town of Knysna, we will take you on a journey across the Western Cape to discover the many facets that make up the region as well as the natural beauties of the Garden Route. An experienced guide will share the stories, history and facts about the region, its sights, its wildlife and its many sea-side towns that you will visit along this Garden Route trip. You will get the chance to spend time in the splendid Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve, Nature's Valley and the prehistoric Cango Caves. This trip will take you all the way to Port Elizabeth, ±800km from Cape Town, from where you will be able to continue your journey through South Africa.
Top Tips for Garden Route Tours
Whether you are visiting the Garden Route and greater Cape Province for the first time, or you are a newcomer to the Cape region, Garden Route tours are sure to leave you with memories to last a lifetime. To ensure that your trip is a safe and happy one, consider these travel tips:
• Take care when partaking in adventure sports, and follow your guide’s instructions at all times to ensure that you stay safe.
• Do not attempt to explore the Cango Caves alone – while the cave systems may seem simple, some of them are very complex and getting lost or injured is not impossible.
• Be careful when approaching wild animals that you may encounter at the cheetah park or crocodile farm and follow instructions from the guides at these parks.
• While the Garden Route is general safe and free of serious crime, petty crime can sometimes occur – keep valuables safely locked up and do not leave any items in your car during activities and excursions.
• Remember that the sun beats down hard in the Cape, so sunscreen, hats and sunglasses are essential items for all tours in Cape Town and surrounds.
Garden Route - 4 Day - circularGarden Route offer the best of the Cape’s natural splendour. With oceans, forests, nature reserves, rivers and many other beautiful habitats to exploreFrom ZAR 169903 Nights - From Cape Town to Cape Townmore...
South Africa - Off the beaten track - 10 Day - Self driveMany off-the-beaten-track places to explore, far from the madding crowds...Garden Route, Drakensberg, Lesotho & North WestFrom ZAR 1739010 days - 9 nights - From Cape Town to Johannesburg (or inverse)more...
Cape Town 5 day & safariExperience the perfect balance between history, animal and luxury on this four day journey to the best Cape Town has to offer. Situated in the heart of Cape TowFrom ZAR 119004 Nights - From Cape Town to Cape Townmore...
Northern Namibia Camping Safari - 10 Day - GuidedA beautiful fully guided camping Safari stretching over the Northern Part of Namibia, the coast and the Namib desert. An amazing adventure for all.From ZAR 2205010 day - 9 nights - From Windhoek (Namibia) to Windhoek (Namibia)more...
6 DAY TREASURES OF TANZANIA - FULLY GUIDEDThe must for Safaris in Africa in all its authenticity! Tarangire - Ngorongoro crateer and Serengeti; another worldFrom ZAR 320806 day (5 nights) - From Kilimandjaro airport to Kilimandjaro airportmore...
10Day Tanzanian Safari + ZanzibarA 5 day safari in the best game reserves of Tanzania followed by 5 days on the beaches of ZanzibarFrom ZAR 43800more...
12 Day SAFARI Tanzania + Zanzibar add onA most authentic "Treasures of Tanzania" Safari followed by a seaside extension on the dream beaches of the island of Zanzibar, Sumptuous!From ZAR 5144012 day (11 Nights) - From Kilimanjaro airport to Zanzibarmore...
This Namibian Highlights will take your breath away. Fully accommodated and guided.From ZAR 53500more...
Authentic Safari in Botswana + Vic Falls - 10 dayDISCONNECT ! A mobile safari in a comfortable tent to discover the Okavango Delta... The Safari of a LifetimeFrom ZAR 58000From Maun to Kasane or reverse - 10 Days - 9 Nightsmore...
From ZAR 65000more...