10 days - 9 Nights From Kruger (South Africa) to Maun (Botswana)
- Explore unique Game Reserves (Kruger, Chobe, Okavango)
- Total immersion in the bush. No barriers
- Various types of Safaris (Air, Water, Earth)
- Fly over the biggest Delta in the World, (Okavango – Botswana)
- Admire Victoria Falls from the ground and from the air
|Pure Safari||Low Season||High Season|
|Per person Sharing||139890||181690|
- Per person Sharing
Low Season : 139890
High Season : 181690
- 9 nights’ accommodation in minimum 4 star lodges.
- All meals from day dinner day 1 to breakfast on day 10
- A reasonable amount of drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), except in Kruger
- Guided visit of Victoria Falls
- All road Transfers according to program
- All internal Flights from Kruger to Maun (3 in total)
- Other activities according to program.
- International Flights into Kruger and out of Maun
- Obligatory travel insurance
- Entry fees Victoria Falls (to pay directly at Park)
- Helicopter flight over the falls (weather permitting)
- All government arrival and departure taxes
- Personal expenditures (curios purchases, drinks, telephone etc )
- Tips at your discretion
- Optional activities
- Pre- and Post-tour accommodation or tours
- All other travel before or after the itinerary
- Any new governmental taxes or increases linked to the industry that are beyond our control.
From Kruger (South Africa) to Maun (Botswana)
DAY 1 to 3
Sabi Sands - Kruger National Park
On arrival at Johannesburg airport your guide will meet you and accompany you on your flight to the renowned Kruger. Here in the Sabi Sands, well known for its abundance of leopard, you will enjoy 4x4 safaris into the wild, searching for the Big 5 – (lion, leopard, elephant, Rhino and Buffalo), learning about the smaller creatures in the area, immersing yourself in the bush. Bush walks will allow you to get a closer look at the nature around you.
Stanley Livingston - Livingstone – Victoria Falls (Zambie)
After a last safari a short flight will take you to Zambia. Here you will observe one of the 7 natural wonders of the World, Victoria Falls. An overnight here will allow you to enjoy this most beautiful site - from the ground and from the air.
DAY 5 to 7
Ngoma Safari Lodge* – Chobe National Park – Botswana
* Children from 10 years old (below 10 years old, accommodation at Muchenje Safari Lodge)
It’s time to leave this beautiful site and head off to the Chobe National Park and its 50 000 elephants. A road transfer will allow you to appreciate the local terrain. On arrival immerge yourself in the natural bush around you and in the luxurious lodge we have chosen for you. While in the Chobe you will enjoy River cruises to admire the animals from the boat, bush walks to get up close and personal and of course in 4x4 open game drive vehicles which will allow you to go further afield. Mother Nature at its best.
DAY 8 to 9
Wilderness Classic Camp* – Okavango Delta – Botswana
*Groups with children under 12 must book their Safari activities on a Private basis (contact us for further details)
A change of décor, takes you to the Delta, for a Safari approach air and water. After a short road transfer, to Kasane airport, embark on a small touristic airplane for your lodge based in the Okavango Delta. On route, search for the animals below, marvel at the aerial site of the most beautiful and exceptional Delta, where wild life roams free. Your time in the delta will allow you to approach animals on mokoro, boat, foot and in some seasons in a 4x4. The Okavango, pure Safaris, pure Adventure.
You have enjoyed the best Africa has to offer, the time has come to say good bye and take your light aircraft flight out to Maun international airport where your guide will wish you farewell.
|A||Kruger Mpumalanga Intl Airport (KMIA)|
|B||Kruger, Sabi Sands, Idube Game Lodge|
|D||Chobe National Park|
Spectacular LandscapesOpen spaces as far as the eye can see, landscapes that will take your breath away!From ZAR10 days - 9 Nights - From Cape Town (South Africa) to Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)more...